What makes the difference?
Have you ever wondered what makes the difference between high achievers and others?
Is it that they are so smart?
Not really, because many smart people don't get anywhere in life.
Is it that they are more dedicated?
No, because some more hard-working people have totally different outcomes.
Is it that they are more talented?
In sports, maybe. But in most areas of life, you see wasted talent everywhere.
Then what makes the difference?
What makes them operate on a different level?
Well, the answer is simple.
It’s the quality of the ideas they have.
The invaluable ideas they acquire from books, mentors, and experience.
And these ideas make them achieve 10x, 100x, or (with a little bit of luck) 1000x outcomes.
It's like knowing the cheat codes in a game.
I'll give you two quotes that explain it perfectly.
The first one is from Marc Andreessen:
"There are thousands of years of history in which lots of smart people worked hard and ran all types of experiments on how to create new businesses, invent new technology, new ways to manage, etc. They ran these experiments throughout their entire lives.
There is so much more to learn from the past than we often realize.
You could productively spend your time reading experiences of great people who have come before and you learn every time."
And the second one is from Charlie Munger:
“I believe in the discipline of mastering the best that other people have ever figured out. I don’t believe in just sitting down and trying to dream it all up yourself. Nobody’s that smart.”
But time is the limit
Let’s be honest.
In the modern world, you’re busy.
You don’t have enough time.
Work, family, friends…
No time to read all these books full of valuable ideas.
No time to listen to all the great podcasts.
No time to find all the good articles on the internet.
Sometimes you feel like you’re missing out on a lot...
And you’re right.
But I have good news for you.
With Frontera Premium, you’ll solve that problem.
I can hear you asking "But what's included in that?"
Let me answer:
1. Distilled: Learn The Secrets of High Achievers
Distilled is Frontera's premium newsletter for founders.
Imagine it as an idea report.
Our research team and I read 50+ hours every week to discover the secrets of the greats.
Books, articles, interviews...
And you get the insights as a 5-minute summary in your inbox weekly.
Only ideas that will amplify your results in business and life.
But let me be more specific.
What do I mean by the greats?
Here are some examples:
- Historical figures like Genghis Khan, Caesar, and Churchill
- Great founders like Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, and Walt Disney
- Influential thinkers like Nassim Taleb, Dan Ariely, and Daniel Kahneman
- Lesser-known business legends like Peter Drucker, Gary W. Keller, and Felix Dennis
And what do I mean by secrets?
Their business tactics, mistakes, and insights took decades to uncover.
Some article headlines from Distilled should give an idea of what to expect:
- Secrets of building a successful business from a $750m-worth self-made entrepreneur
- The two skills that turned Temujin from a regular tribe member into the great Genghis Khan
- Decision-making lessons from Jeff Bezos' shareholder letters
- The unique habit that turned a failing entrepreneur into a real estate billionaire
- Management lessons from The Father of Advertising
So you can use what they've already figured out.
Since you landed on this page, you are probably familiar with the Frontera content.
It’s concise, actionable, and unique.
And Distilled is no different.
Each edition takes only about 5 minutes to read.
So you will save 1000+ hours while learning insights that will make you more successful.
2. How To Hypnotize Your Readers: An actionable course to 2X your writing and influence more people
In the internet era, we are all writers.
We write emails.
We write on social media.
And we write articles, newsletters, video scripts, and landing pages.
So writing even slightly better has an immediate impact on our lives.
It means closing an extra deal, getting thousands more subscribers, or a 20% increase in sales.
Who doesn't want that?
So to help you enhance your writing (and your results in life), you'll get immediate access to the How To Hypnotize Your Readers course.
Good writing is not easy, but simple.
You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars and weeks in cohorts.
With How To Hypnotize Your Readers, you'll learn the techniques from the best copywriters in 45 minutes. Such as:
- How to captivate your readers with storytelling
- How to exploit the cognitive biases of your readers
- How to intensify your message to make it persuasive
But that's not it.
3. A new in-depth course every six months
How to Hypnotize Your Readers is the first course.
But there is more.
Every six months, you'll get new in-depth courses to learn specific knowledge.
- How To Become Unforgettable: Find Your Brand's Unique Value and Put It Into Customers’ Minds In a Crowded World (June 28, 2023)
4. Free Accesses:
As a Frontera Premium member, you'll also have free access to:
- Lifetime access to The Success System to never fail your New Year’s Resolutions again
- Lifetime access to The Prolific Writing System to write better, and faster
Frontera Premium Membership is for you if:
- You’re an entrepreneur or a founder
- You're aware that each high-quality idea and tactic you learn can drastically improve your results in business and life
- You want to save 1,000+ hours of reading with 5-minute idea reports and concise deep-dives
- The concepts covered in Frontera resonate with you
What members say
"Getting your content is like having a life and business mentor. I learn practical ideas that I can immediately use in my day to day. I feel lucky that I discovered Frontera and became a member."
Nathan O'Reilly - Entrepreneur, Australia
"I don’t know how much you have to read to find all these great ideas. I read a lot myself and follow different creators on social media but there is something unique about your content. You combine personal growth and business in a way that is not possible to find somewhere else. Thank you for sharing your wisdom, I really enjoy Distilled.”
Alberto M. - Product Manager, US
"I LOVED the writing tips in the course. Your examples perfectly show persuasion is more about human psychology than anything else. Keep up the great work."
Daniel Costa, Entrepreneur, US
After 30 days, if you think it doesn’t save you time to discover useful ideas; you can email email@example.com to get a full refund. No questions asked.
P.S. After the purchase, you can generate an invoice if you'd like to expense it